From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Click to enlarge
|Bottle of Barradin Family Wine||Alcohol||Basic||11||14|
|Mini Barradin's Hammer||Hammer||Fine||6||119|
|Barradin Family Crest||Accessory||Fine||4||84|
- Get in there and fight! We're scouring the ruins, but the ghosts keep coming, and our torches won't stay lit forever.
What are you doing here?
- We've been ordered to drive the ghosts away and reclaim this old vineyard. It's gonna be tough, though.
Why will it be tough?
- There are plenty of ghosts, elementals, even the occasional harpy around here and they kill intruders.
What is the deal with the cart?
- Bardin or something like that - made wine. I'm collecting anything related to the vineyard I can find. Maybe it will keep the ghosts from coming back. The human who lived here -
- Will it be tough? (Same as "Why will it be tough?")
- Okay, I'll go look.
What do you want me to do about all that?
- Destroy any ghosts you see, look for artifacts and kill anything that isn't charr. This land will be ours once again!
- Tell me again why you're here? (Same as "What are you doing here?")
- I'd be willing to try that. Wish me luck.
- What else is there to do around here? (Same as "What are you doing here?")
- I'll go see what I can do.
Vineyard? Who cares about that?
- I've got this theory that if we take or smash all the things the ghosts remember from the past, they'll stop returning. So break what you can!
- What else did you want me to do? (Same as "What are you doing here?")
- Sounds like something I can do!
- Okay, well, good luck with that.
- Ascalonian Wine Bottle
I found a bottle of wine. Do you want it? Only if holding an
- Put it in that cart. Carefully. The smell of wine from the bottles we've broken is churning my guts.
- What are you doing out here, exactly? to "We've been ordered to drive the ghosts away..."
- Oh, okay. Will do.
- No time. Find someone else.
- Hey, you done good. I'm stuck here for awhile, but you got us off to a great start!
- Any chance you've got something for the road?
- Sure. Take it easy.