From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Flask of Blood Whiskey||Alcohol||Basic||16|
|Flask of Firewater||Alcohol||Basic||16|
- Welcome to the Crow's Nest Tavern. The finest views and the finest brews in Lion's Arch. I can offer you a drink, or regale you with the rich, colorful lore surrounding this place.
- Why don't we start with the brews.
I'm in the mood for some rich, colorful lore.
- This tavern was built — or rather, hauled up here from its mooring — in 1252 by Cobiah Marriner. It took 99 humans, charr, asura, and an elementalist who specializes in big moves to get this vessel up the hill.
All that work for a tavern?
- Well, Cobiah was the first Commodore of rebuilt Lion's Arch. He had that round table behind you built especially for the Captain's Council to meet. And the Council still meets right there to this day.
So the Council meetings are open to the public?
- Oh no, when the Council meets, we close the place down and draw the shades. They discuss the business of Lion's Arch — anything and everything related to governing the city — so they need that privacy.
- Then show me you ale list and we'll toast to the Council.
- Thanks for the history lesson.
- Interesting. Good-bye.
- Just hearing that story makes me thirsty. Bring on the ale.
- I think I'll just remain un-aled and unregaled. Thanks anyway.