The others don't like quaggan's lack of shame, but this form is part of who quaggans are. So, quaggan protects Falooaloo from bad-ice giants and their wolves from up here.
Baroosh is a quaggan formerly from Falooaloo. While other quaggans are very peaceful and dislike the use of violence, he embraces quaggans' innate ability to "enrage" or "hulk out." This makes the other quaggans uncomfortable with his "lack of shame," so he no longer lives in the village. He can be found in the mountains nearby, using his enraged state to protect the village from the many beasts that would do it harm. Unlike when most other quaggans "give in" and enrage, Baroosh seems in control and will not attack others indiscriminately and can even communicate in a calm and rational manner. If the player chooses to help the quaggan in the racial sympathy quests, they have the option to recruit Baroosh to teach the quaggan defenders how to embrace their rage to protect Falooaloo.
- Chapter 5: Helping Hands
- Chapter 8: Victory or Death
Heart of Thorns story
- Act I
- Commander! I'm glad to see you survived this debacle!
It is good to be here. What happened?
- We were running support for the invasion, and one of those vines brought us down!
- You're lucky to have survived. May I ask you something else?
- I will let you get back to your duties.
How are you holding up?
- Shashoo is in charge now. Once she gets over the shock, I'm sure she'll be fine.
- I hope you are right. May I ask you something else?
- We'll see. Thank you for your time.
Wait. You don't sound like a quaggan.
- Quaggans in the Pact have learned to speak more directly. Talk faster, and you save lives!
- Makes sense. May I ask you something else?
- I see. I will let you get back to your duties.
- Baroosh looks like a typical Quaggan Defender when he is not in his enraged form. This can be seen briefly when he tries to comfort a dying quaggan in his first mission.
- Baroosh is voiced by Antonio Alvarez.