Asura Gate Operator Driks
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Salutations. May I facilitate your understanding on some matter?
Where does this gate go?
- This gate is permanently tuned to Ebonhawke, the Ebon Vanguard fortress in the Fields of Ruin. If you desire a different location, try Wikka's gate in the upper city.
Why does it only go to one place?
- Well, this gate was once tuned to both Lion's Arch and Ebonhawke. However, refocusing its dimensional point was inefficient, so we built a new gate in the upper city with optimized tuning algorithms.
- Fascinating. Bye.
How do I use the gate?
- Approach and interact with the gate when you're ready. Then, after we set the appropriate resonance factor, you'll be in Ebonhawke faster than hypernodal essence can emulsify unstable compounds.
Uhm, is it safe?
- Safe? You want to hear safe? We tune the hexovibrational frequencies to Rom's mandated standards, and its nanostructure can withstand a plasmatrix explosion. Why, I use it myself.
- I'll assume that's a "yes." Good-bye.
- Is it safe? (same as "Uhm, is it safe?" above)