From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
An Arboreal Spirit is a druid that can be found in the Koga Ruins of Brisban Wildlands. It can also be found by the Font of Maguuma at Maguuma Shallows in Auric Basin if the ritual to summon the druids is performed.
- Return the arboreal spirit to its husk, and drive away the hylek (24)
- Help Sage Zende defeat the colossal Mordrem thrasher and power up the pylon (80) [Group Event]
- In the Koga Ruins
- Who approaches—friend or foe?
I don't mean you any harm. Are you okay?
- I sense a kindness in you. I'm in need of help. Will you hear my plea?
What do you need?
- My husk is nearby. It's through the bog and up on a hill, but my vision's left me, and I can't make the trip alone. With your help, I could return to my husk, and rest.
- Sure, I'll help you.
How did this happen to you?
- Something called me south, but when I left my husk, I lost my sight. I tried to return. I made it this far, but my husk is on that hill, I must return to it.
- I'll help you get there.
What are you afraid of?
- Wretched frog creatures cast me from my old shell. I was disoriented from my sleep, and fled.
Frog creatures? Were they hylek?
- I believe so.
- I can handle hylek. Let's go.
- I'm not too fond of hylek. Count me out.
How can you move without your sight?
- As a spirit, I rely on my aura to guide me, but it's fading. If you stay nearby, I'll be able to follow you to my husk.
- I'll help you get back, then.
- I can't help you.
- That's too bad.
- I'd rather not.
- I can't help you now.
- Just passing through.
- In Gotala Cascade, during the return event
- Those dreaded hylek are still in the grove. Please, help me drive them off so I can return to my husk.
- Got it.