Druid husks, or shells, are the remains of the Druids which appear to be asleep. Albeit lacking their souls, they still contain potent energy, making them a useful target to the Inquest. They are also of interest to the local group of Priory scholars. The Druids are still capable to return to their husks, though it usually requires a ritual. However, no ritual seems to be needed if the Druid had left their husk recently, as can be seen after helping the Arboreal Spirit found in Koga Ruins who had been cast out by local hylek, though it requires returning soon otherwise the spirit might vanish. After helping the Arboreal Spirit back, its husk sparks with green and the nearby grove blooms with both rich flora and fauna returning.
- Arboreal Spirit husk blooming.jpg
- There appear to be husks that are sleeping and some that are dead.
- ^ Remove threats to Durmand Priory researchers in Toxal Bog
- ^ Return the arboreal spirit to its husk, and drive away the hylek
- ^ Researcher Lewin Frazar
- ^ :Arboreal Spirit: Something called me south, but when I left my husk, I lost my sight. I tried to return. I made it this far, but my husk is on that hill, I must return to it.
- Arboreal Spirit: Wretched frog creatures cast me from my old shell. I was disoriented from my sleep, and fled.