Arbiter Lo Loju
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Arbiter Lo Loju
Arbiter Lo Loju is a member of the Mordant Crescent and a race organizer found in the Fortress of Jahai. Speak to him or enter the starting zone to join the race.
- Prepare to run into the labyrinth of the Inner Keep (80)
- Reach the treasure inside the labyrinthine Inner Keep (80)
- Inflicts Many Conditions
- Steals Life from the Corrupted
- When the event is not happening
- When I heard Archon Iberu was dead, I came here as fast as I could. But this Brand...
What's the matter?
- The Brand's sealed up the Inner Keep. Where the treasure is.
- Oh, yes. Iberu liked to skim off the top. A nibble of every royal tribute. And the Inner Keep was where he kept it.
And we can't get in?
- I'm too old, infirm, and slow. But the Brand sometimes shifts. Cracks appear. Someone quick...
Is Iberu's stash worth the effort? (same as "Treasure?")
- And we can't get in? (same as above)
That's good to know.
- Stay close and listen, and I'll tell you when the Brand moves.
- Uh, okay.
- Thanks for telling me. (same as "That's good to know.)
- That's good to know. (same as above)
- Is there a way in? (same as "And we can't get in?")
- During the preparation phase
- See the cracks in the Brand? Any minute now, the Brand may move and reveal a path to Iberu's treasure. Are you interested?
- Sign me up!
- Extortion, usury, bribery, blackmail... You name it, Archon Iberu did it. Wouldn't you like to see what that amounted to?
Why not try yourself?
- One does not reach my age and position without wisdom. It would be deeply unwise for one as slow and feeble as myself to wander into such a place.
Do you know the way?
- Jahai Fortress was twisty and winding before the Shatterer attacked. With the Brand, I'm sure it's become positively labyrinthine.
- Have you gone in to look? (same as "Why not try yourself?")
- So about this treasure run...
- So I'll make a run for it.
- How do I reach it? (same as "Do you know the way?")
- I would. So, the Branded breaks, I run inside...
- Maybe later.
- If you are already registered
- Yes, yes, you'll make a run when the Brand opens. I won't forget. I get a cut if you succeed, you know.
- You said treasure. Tell me more.
- During the race, if you are already registered
- The path to the Inner Keep is open. You'll have to hurry if you want that treasure.
- I'd better go, then.
- During the race if you are not registered
- A little late, aren't you? The Inner Keep may reseal at any minute, but perhaps you wish to run for the treasure inside?
- I still want to try.
- Maybe later.
- After the race
- Impressive, Commander. Enjoy your share of the treasure. I'll certainly enjoy mine.
- I will.
- Adventurers! Care to risk life and afterlife for a chance at unimaginable treasure? Line up and... wait a little bit.
- Find a gullible hero on a fast mount by the time the crystal breaks. That's all. You can do this, Loju.
- Know a suffering, cash-strapped town? I offer you—Iberu's treasure! Come closer, and I'll tell you more.
- Are you quick? How about clever? Incredible riches–sans a ten percent processing fee–are just beyond this barrier!