From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Ah, smell that? That's the smell of adventure—a whole world waiting, begging to be explored.
What brings you to Hoelbrak?
- I'm following rumors of an ancient dwarven tomb. They say it's thick with gems.
Where is this tomb?
- Is that excitement I hear? Well, a little competition can't hurt. Rumors point to Krok's Hollow ruins, but ever since the rise of Orr, these tombs are treacherous.
-  Hollow? Where's that? (Krok is only mispelled when playing as a norn)
- In the Northern Shiverpeaks. It's quite a trek, which is why I've decided to wait until weather improves before I head out.
How did you hear about these ruins?
- A colleague came across an ancient scroll detailing the dwarven kingdom's wealth at that time, including the gems.
What leads you to believe that those gemstones are at Krok's Hollow?
- The scroll says the gems are kept in the place where the dwarf king met with the son of a "vengeful king". That has to be Prince Rurik, the son of King Adelbern.
I'm not familiar with that story.
- When Prince Rurik led his people across the Shiverpeaks to Kryta, he met with King Jalis Ironhammer at Krok's Hollow. Rurik's people helped the Deldrimor and in return the dwarves aided the humans.
Was this the only place they met?
- Oh yes. After this meeting, Prince Rurik perished taking his people through the Frost Gate, so it had to be that meeting.
- I see.
- Safe journey.
- Safe journey.
- I have to go. Good-bye.
- Good to know.
- Good luck.
- Don't let me keep you.