From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Before receiving Confidential Forgotten Letter
- I'm terribly sorry. I'm busy doing...things. Not magical things, mind you. Ghost things. Because I'm a ghost.
- Of course you are! Anyone could see that.
- There's something spooky about this...
- After having received Confidential Forgotten Letter
- Oh, thank you for the letter. I didn't realize you were affiliated with us. Let me see...yes. In light of this, I may need your help.
What can I do?
- They'd like more sulfur samples, but from another area entirely.
Just point me in the right direction.
- Acrid Springs is the place. See if you can find a sample from something organic, but dead.
- Got it. I'll bring a sample back.
- Subsequent conversations after having been told about the sulfur sample
- Did you happen to find a sulfur sample?
- (if Sulfuric Sample is in inventory)
Here you go!
- Yes, this is perfect. Take this jackal treat, with my thank— and please, don't tell anyone my secret. (Receives Jackal Treat)
Can you remind me where to get them?
- Head to Acrid Springs and look for a sample on something both organic and dead.
- That's right! I'm on it.
- Not yet. I'll be back with one.
- After having delivered Sulfuric Sample
- Thank you for your aid. The djinn will be very appreciative.
- Glad to help.