From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Do you believe in the Spirits, stranger? What if I told you that Wolf spoke to me last night. He is displeased. He wants our two races to combine our strength to hunt down Jormag.
I see. And how does this wolf talk to you, exactly?
- He appears to me from the Mists, and I hear his voice just as clearly as I hear yours. The Spirits are wise and powerful. They are nature itself, given form and intent.
- I have to go.
- If norn
- Ah, <Character name>. Wolf spoke to me last night. He is displeased. He wants us to combine our strength with others to hunt down Jormag.
I see the wisdom in Wolf's revelation.
- I knew you would. I cannot leave here, but I put it in your hands to affect the world and the outcome of this terrible battle. Find those who will fight by your side, and you will find glory.
But, what about the tooth? No one has damaged it yet.
- That's nonsense. Perhaps Bear is waiting for the strongest among us to step forward, but Wolf knows a different path.
- Whitebear—and all the elders—we need to wait, right?
But according to
- Wrong. They need to wait, but the rest of us don't. Wolf's message was quite clear to me. Our victory lies in making alliances with other cultures. Wolf knows the power of a strong pack.
- You raise some interesting questions. I'll ponder your words.
- I must go.
- Your wisdom and Wolf's is much appreciated.
- I understand.