Aaron Fletcher is a restless ghost who sits near the Seraph Observers Waypoint in the Hidden Lake area of Brisban Wildlands, at the mouth of the stream feeding the lake. He seems to be trying to remember something, and helping him figure out the cause his demise will put him to rest and advance the Help the cornered spies at Seraph Observers heart. In guild wars one he was a collector of ancient eyes, which came from wind riders. He is the husband of Jaden Fletcher.
- I am looking...for...something. Something from a creature. I can't seem to remember it. Have you seen it?
Were you looking for eyes?
- Yes! Eyes. It was eyes. But from what creature? I need to remember.
What about wind riders?
- Yes, it's clear to me now. I gathered Ancient Eyes from wind riders. I was out here, searching for some when I felt Grenth's icy touch. Thank you, kind stranger. I feel the need to rest now.
- I'm glad I could be some help.
- Were they from devourers?
- It had to have been spiders.
- Skale. It must have been skale!
- Were you looking for carapaces?
- Wait, hides. It's hides, right?
You were searching for ears.
- No, that's not it. That's not it at all.
- Hold on. Let me try again.
- Never mind.
- I don't have time for this.
After assisting Aaron, the following dialogue appears upon successive interactions:
- I am at peace now. Thank you, <Character name>.
- That makes me feel pretty good.
- This is a ghost of an NPC from the original Guild Wars.
- His tombstone can be found in the hidden lake area of Brisban Wildlands.