Robin Neils is a restless ghost located near Hidden Lake in Brisban Wildlands, sitting amongst the trees by the hero challenge. Helping him figure out the cause his demise will put him to rest and advance the Help the cornered spies at Seraph Observers heart. In guild wars one he was a collector of Shadowy Remnants.
Note: Correct answer given first to avoid redundant text.
- Who's there? Where am I? Why can't I see? Please, help me.
You are surrounded by darkness, maybe even shadows.
- I sense that you're right. But what are these shadows? Where have they come from?
You are seeing the remnants of otherworldly creatures.
- Yes, I was once a collector, and these are the shadowy remnants I traded in. Now that I know them for what they are, I can rest. Thank you.
- Sleep once more, spirit.
- Could it be the veil which separates this world and the Mists?
- Maybe it's a powerful spell, surrounding you with darkness?
-  are rallying against you. They are beings of pure darkness
- It's okay. I won't hurt you. Maybe your sight has diminished due to age.
-  carrion birds. You've lost your eyes from by
You're buried deep in the ground, far from the light. It makes sense you can't see.
- I don't…no, I don't think that's right.
- Give me a moment. I'll try again.
- I'll figure it out. I just need some more time.
- I can't help you right now.
- After assisting Robin with his restlessness, the following dialogue appears upon successive interactions
- Now, I sleep in the arms of death.
- This is a ghost of an NPC from the original Guild Wars.
- His tombstone can be found in the hidden lake area of Brisban Wildlands.