From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
"Ghost" is a young quaggan found during Halloween dressed up as a ghost. He is usually seen during Halloween wandering around Lion's Arch, as well as in Caledon Forest, watching "Mad King Thorn" performing.
- Only offered during Halloween 2014
|Child's Trick-or-Treat Bag||Container|
|Child's Trick-or-Treat Bag (3)||Container|
|Child's Trick-or-Treat Bag (8)||Container|
- Wants Candy
- In Caledon Forest
- In quaggan villages, quaggans get clams in their trick-or-treat bags. Quaggan likes clams, but quaggan likes candy better!
- Enjoy the festivities.
- Historical dialogue in Lion's Arch
- BooOOooo! Trick or treat. Quaggan is a spooky ghost who eats lots of candy.
Don't hurt me, ghost! I have ten pieces of candy corn to give you.
- Yay! Ten pieces! Quaggan won't haunt you now. Oh, and thanks. This is for you. (Gave a single Child's Trick-or-Treat Bag)
- Great. Thanks.
Will twenty-five pieces of candy corn soothe your restless spirit?
- Twenty-five? That's a lot of candy! Thank you. Quaggan's spirit is happy. Here, this is for you. (Gave three Child's Trick-or-Treat Bags)
How about fifty pieces of candy corn? Can you eat that much?
- Fifty? Quaggan doesn't know if quaggan can eat that much, but that's okay. Quaggan has many friends who will help. Thank you! Here's something for you too. (Gave eight Child's Trick-or-Treat Bags)
- Aw, thanks.
- Some other time.
- Only in Lion's Arch
- Coo! No, quaggan means, "WoooOOOOooooh!"
- Quaggan loves Halloween!
- This NPC has a miniature version.