From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
Garenhoff Vista —
- From Isgarren's View, hop down to the ledge with the vista.
- Skill Challenges
- Master Elementalist Dylane (20)
- Wizard's Tower
- Master Elementalist Dylane
- Mayor Manrin
- Town Guard Plesci
- Dillon: This place is fantastic! We should get elementals to help out in our city.
- Mriel: You work in a quarry. If a bunch of elementals showed up to do manual labor, you’d lose your job.
- Dillon: Oh, right.
- Child: Go on, then.
- Child: Do your worst!
- Child: (laughing)
- Child: That’s enough.
- Town Guard Plesci: Sometimes, late at night, I hear strange noises echoing in the canyons.
- Mayor Manrin: What kind of noises?
- Town Guard Plesci: Well, I swear they’re screams, but not… you know, human.
- Mayor Manrin: Oh, you’re just trying to scare me. You know the wizard will keep us safe.
- Mayor Manrin: The wizard tower tours are expensive. What else can we charge tourists for?
- Town Guard Plesci: What else is there? Wizard dolls? Tower construction sets?
- Mayor Manrin: Good ideas. Get to work on those.
- Clandint: Did you hear about the body snatching?
- Tillee: Where?
- Clandint: Somewhere west of the canyon.
- Tillee: Thank goodness for the wizard. He keeps us safe.
- Felna: When I was a little girl, elementals–
- Gabriette: –used to destroy your storage sheds and run your livestock off the farm. I know, Grandma. You’ve told me.
- Child: This is the best view of the wizard’s tower in town. You can stand here for three gold.
- Visitor: I can see the tower just fine from here. Thank you.
- Child: I can tell you all about the tower and the wizard for two gold.
- Visitor: Go away, kid. You bother me.
- Child: That costs five gold.
- Visitor: I’ve seen the wizard’s tower. What else is there to do around here?
- Lasha: That’s pretty much it. You don’t want to go west of the canyon.
- Visitor: Why is that?
- Lasha: Way too dangerous. The people out there are practically barbarians.
- Visitor: Hey, check this out! (kick)
- Visitor (2): (laughing)
- Visitor: I can’t believe it!