From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
The Wizard's Fief is a bay in southeastern Kessex Hills that leads into the Sea of Sorrows. Within it lies the town Garenhoff, which is under protection of Isgarren, the current owner of the Wizard's Tower.
Locations and objectives
Garenhoff Vista —
- From Isgarren's View, hop down to the ledge with the vista.
- Hero Challenges
- Master Elementalist Dylane (20)
- Wizard's Tower
- Master Elementalist Dylane
- Mayor Manrin
- Town Guard Plesci
- Dillon: This place is fantastic! We should get elementals to help out in our city.
- Mriel: You work in a quarry. If a bunch of elementals showed up to do manual labor, you’d lose your job.
- Dillon: Oh, right.
- Child: Go on, then.
- Child: Do your worst!
- Child: (laughing)
- Child: That’s enough.
- Town Guard Plesci: Sometimes, late at night, I hear strange noises echoing in the canyons.
- Mayor Manrin: What kind of noises?
- Town Guard Plesci: Well, I swear they’re screams, but not… you know, human.
- Mayor Manrin: Oh, you’re just trying to scare me. You know the wizard will keep us safe.
- Mayor Manrin: The wizard tower tours are expensive. What else can we charge tourists for?
- Town Guard Plesci: What else is there? Wizard dolls? Tower construction sets?
- Mayor Manrin: Good ideas. Get to work on those.
- Clandint: Did you hear about the body snatching?
- Tillee: Where?
- Clandint: Somewhere west of the canyon.
- Tillee: Thank goodness for the wizard. He keeps us safe.
- Felna: When I was a little girl, elementals–
- Gabriette: –used to destroy your storage sheds and run your livestock off the farm. I know, Grandma. You’ve told me.
- Child: This is the best view of the wizard’s tower in town. You can stand here for three gold.
- Visitor: I can see the tower just fine from here. Thank you.
- Child: I can tell you all about the tower and the wizard for two gold.
- Visitor: Go away, kid. You bother me.
- Child: That costs five gold.
- Visitor: I’ve seen the wizard’s tower. What else is there to do around here?
- Lasha: That’s pretty much it. You don’t want to go west of the canyon.
- Visitor: Why is that?
- Lasha: Way too dangerous. The people out there are practically barbarians.
- Visitor: Hey, check this out! (kick)
- Visitor (2): (laughing)
- Visitor: I can’t believe it!