From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Child 1 in Divinity's Reach
- My brother and I wanna go to a bar fight as[verification requested] the Busted Flagon, but our parents won't let us leave the garden by ourselves. I wanna see someone throw a chair!
- Stay out of trouble, kid.
- Child 2 in Divinity's Reach
- Yeah! Bar fights! I want to see a bar fight between an asura and a norn.
- I agree. That would be something to see.
- In The Crown Pavilion
- I'm a Seraph! I'll protect you, citizen!
- Thank you. Uh... good work.
- In the Eastern Divinity Reservoir
- Do you have any soap on you stranger?
I... don't usually wash up on battlefields. Why?
- I lost a trinket back there, and I need to squeeze in to get it back. Some soap might help me slip in!
- Pearl Shell)
Good luck with that. (if you have not obtained a
- Thanks! You're nice. Here, I found this. You should have it. (gives you a Pearl Shell)
- Thank you.
- Good luck with that.
- No, sorry.
- In Saidra's Haven
- Do you have any food? I'm starving but I can't catch any crabs! Momma says when the bad people are gone, things will go back to normal...
- (If you have Live Crawdad)
- (If you have Fresh Seafood)
- I'll see if I can find some.
- In Lakeside Bazaar
- It's dangerous out here, you know!
I'm well aware. So what are YOU doing out here?
- Momma told me we weren't scared of those White Mantle! And she's always right, so I'm going to be fine!
- Good. Stay behind here and keep safe.
- In Melandru's Flourish
- My mother told me to come here when the Mantle attacked, but she never came to get me. Have you seen my mother?
- I'm so sorry to hear that. Keep your head up.