From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
humans found mostly in the region of Kryta.
- Divinity's Reach
- Kessex Hills
- Lion's Arch
- Lake Doric
- Child 1 in Divinity's Reach
- My brother and I wanna go to a bar fight as[verification requested] the Busted Flagon, but our parents won't let us leave the garden by ourselves. I wanna see someone throw a chair!
- Stay out of trouble, kid.
- Child 2 in Divinity's Reach
- Yeah! Bar fights! I want to see a bar fight between an asura and a norn.
- I agree. That would be something to see.
- Child (girl) in The Crown Pavilion, near the Royal Terrace
- I'm a Seraph! I'll protect you, citizen!
- Thank you. Uh... good work.
- Child (girl) in Lake Doric
- Do you have any soap on you stranger?
I... don't usually wash up on battlefields. Why?
- I lost a trinket back there, and I need to squeeze in to get it back. Some soap might help me slip in!
- Good luck with that.
- No, sorry.
- Child at Lakeside Bazaar
- It's dangerous out here, you know!
I'm well aware. So what are YOU doing out here?
- Momma told me we weren't scared of those White Mantle! And she's always right, so I'm going to be fine!
- Good. Stay behind here and keep safe.