From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the ranger utility skill. For the weaponsmith-crafted consumable, see Weaponsmith#Nourishment.
Bleed foes with your next five attacks.
- 5 Sharpening Stone (30s): Attacks inflict bleeding.
- Bleeding: 7 s (298 damage)
— In-game description [?]
- Skills that make multiple attacks, such as Rapid Fire use multiple stacks of sharpening stone, one for each attack.
- In a similar sense, attacks that use up a use of sharpening stone apply bleeding to all opponents struck.
- In other words, if you strike three opponents with Ricochet, then that use of ricochet will remove one stack of sharpening stone and apply bleeding to all three enemies. Likewise, if ricochet bounced from your target to a nearby enemy and back to your target, it will apply two stacks of bleeding on your target and one stack of bleeding on the other enemy, still only using one use of sharpening stones.