- This article is about the ranger utility skill. For the weaponsmith-crafted consumable, see Weaponsmith#Nourishment.
— In-game description [?]
- Skills that make multiple attacks, such as Rapid Fire use multiple stacks of sharpening stone, one for each attack.
- Skills that bounce, pierce or strike multiple targets use a charge per strike.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| February 22, 2017
- The number of stacks that this skill applies has been increased from 6 to 10.
| July 26, 2016
- The recharge of this skill has been reduced from 45 seconds to 30 seconds.
- Bleeding duration has been increased from 6 seconds to 10 seconds.
- The number of attacks this skill applies has been increased from 5 to 6.
| August 06, 2013
- Counters will no longer decrement on every attack going, but only on attacks hit, evaded, missed (from blind), or blocked.
- The buff provided when this skill is activated will now properly display the remaining number of charges.
| January 28, 2013
- The number of uses on this skill's effect will now decrease if an attack lands or if the attack is negated by Blind, Block, Evade, Obstructed, or Invulnerable.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Sharpening Stone has been added to the game.