They're hiding something, and I won't rest until I find out what it is. For my father's sake.
— Riot Alice
Riot Alice is a human involved in the human player's personal story, for those who chose a Street Rat background. She is an intelligent member of Two-Blade Pete's bandits whom the player helps rescue in The Perils of Friendship. She has anarchistic ideas, believing that the people should rule themselves, following the death of her father, a writer, during The Great Collapse, and the alleged lies the Shining Blade spread about there having been no casualties. She is eventually persuaded to leave Pete's gang, and does so before the gang is confronted.
She ends up leaving Divinity's Reach, and arrives in the Town of Prosperity in Dry Top. It is revealed she has not broken all her bandit connections, and used them to establish trade for the people of Prosperity. She also makes comments of heading north soon. Eventually, Mordremoth's vines destroyed Prosperity, mercilessly killing its residents. It does not appear that Riot Alice died in the attack. However, her current location and status remain a mystery.
- The Perils of Friendship
- The Apothecary
- Going Undercover
- Breaking the Blade
- The Floating Grizwhirl
- The Ringmaster
- During Gates of Maguuma
- Welcome to Prosperity, such as it is.
How have you people been able to survive out here?
- My, uh, connections up north helped the people here trade their copper for supplies.
- I see. Well, be careful.
- During Gates of Maguuma to humans who chose Street Rat during creation
- I thought you looked familiar. Wish I could tell you I managed to stay clear of bandits, even out this far from the Reach.
That's too bad.
- I tried to get out of the life, but my connections helped these people trade their copper for supplies they needed to survive.
- I guess that's understandable. Take care of yourself, Alice.
- Sorry to hear that.
- Dialogue in The Floating Grizwhirl suggests Alice isn't her real name.
- The Chestpiece of her armor is the Commando's Jacket, which can be only obtained by adventurer classes during the personal storyline mission, Further into Orr.
- During Beta, Riot Alice looked very similar to Countess Anise.
- After this was pointed out in the forums, Riot Alice's appearance was changed to her present appearance at release.