- PvP"PvP" is not in the list of possible values (Region, Explorable zone, City, Area, Point of Interest, Dungeon, Instance, Jumping puzzle, Landmark, Mini-dungeon, Conquest, Guild Puzzle, Waypoint, Continent) for this property.
- Mad King's Realm
Come explore the place where his Royal Madness trains his army! Join a team, and compete to grow an army of your own! All in good fun. Would you care to participate?
Reaper's Rumble is a structured PvP MOBA-style map located in the Mad King's Realm that players can access during Halloween. Each team must protect three mausoleums that spawn skeletons and destroy the opposing mausoleums. This area was only accessible during Halloween 2012.
- Find pumpkins in the field and bring them to your team's mausoleum to spawn skeletons
- Help your skeletons destroy the other team's mausoleums
You will receive points based on enemies killed, spawns killed, structures destroyed, and interceptions.
- Kills - 10 points each
- Interceptions - 5 points each
- Opposing Team
- Structures Destroyed - 10 points each
- NPCs Killed - 5 points each
|Chop||0||0||Chop your foe.|
|Chop||½||0||Chop your foe.|
|Shoot||½||0||Shoot your target.|
|Leap||¾||8||Leap at your foe.|
|Axe Spin||½||8||Attack and cripple the foes around you.|
|Shoot||½||5||Shoot your target.|
|Aimed Shot||½||12||Shoot your target.|
|Shoot||½||5||Eat to recover health.|
The general map layout is roughly symmetric with a hill as the main contested area and shrubbery along the sides for ambushes and ganks. Pumpkins are located in the center of the map near and around the hill, as well as a few along the sides, requiring players to confront the opposing side and awards players with taking initiative. The sides of the map also have cornfields, that grant stealth to players walking through them. This stealth is broken upon leaving the cornfield or attacking an enemy. The only indication of a player's presence is the rustling of the corn when players walk through.
Each mausoleum has a farmer that will periodically farm a pumpkin and throw it in, causes a couple skeletons to spawn. Each mausoleum and farmer are guarded by two skeletons that are stronger than normally skills and deal much greater damage. If a farmer is killed, players may revive him. The spawned skeletons will head toward the corresponding enemy mausoleum, combating opposing skeletons and enemies they encounter along the way. The three mausoleums are located in reference to the base:
Once a mausoleum is destroyed, the associated NPCs will disappear and players cannot spawn skeletons there using pumpkins.
 PumpkinsPumpkins are environmental weapons that spawn at certain points at the map indicated by a pumpkin icon . Players can use these pumpkins to spawn skeletons at their mausoleums. The player must carry the pumpkin to the mausoleum and throw it inside using Throw Pumpkin. This will spawn four skeletons
- Wining a round rewards you with 5 Personalized Trick-or-Treat Bags.
- Players will receive a Most <x> with a glory icon if they had the highest count for a given point category.
- Due to higher damage and less healing than in normal PvP, as well as a lack of a downed state, timing your dodges well becomes very important to survivability.
- Defeated players can be revived.
- You can attack enemy mausoleums from the rear without attracting the attention of the guards. This allows for easy flanking of the side mausoleums, especially if the enemy players are not aware, as many players rush to the center. However, be aware that this could happen to your side mausoleums as well.
- When the game countdown finishes, you will be teleported back to your starting point, except that you will be facing backwards. Be aware of this so you do not immediately start running forward, which results in you going in the wrong direction.