From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Hmm....some of the variables created here must not be accounted for...
What are you doing here?
- There's an energy signature here that shouldn't—why, what does it look like I'm doing?
I'm not sure, that's why I asked!
- That's—Oh! It just moved! Did you see that? What am I saying. Of course you didn't.
- Look, do you need something? I'm incredibly busy here!
- Never mind.
- (If asura)
It looks like you're trying to isolate an errant energy signature.
- Hey! How do you know about this stuff! This is highly sensitive information!
Don't worry about it. But if you don't do something quick-
- Oh no! It's gone! If I could just isolate the anomaly with a flux... I'd... I can't remember... What was it we were talking about?
- How in the world do you get anything done?
- (If you have consumed the Data Key Log: Extracurricular Studies item)
Hey, Yokko, would you be able to decipher this coded asuran data key?
- Whoa! This is... How did you get your hands on this?
That's a long story.
- Incredible. Absolutely Incredible. Now if I initialize the magnetic realignment procedures, it should...
- Wow. That felt weird. I feel...lighter! (Effects all players in the instance with Cosmic Energy, and the message "Yokko's experiments resulted in interesting effects..." appears on the screen.)
- I hope it helps, somehow!
- Quietly observe.
I don't hear anything...
- Exactly. It's so quiet. So beautiful up here. Sometimes I forget that I'm working in an extremely volatile environment that could collapse in on itself at any time.
That's sort of terrifying when you put it that way.
- Yeah...but I guess that's the chance you take when your work involves studying an extremely volatile environment that could collapse in on itself at any time.
Didn't you just say that?
- Say what?
- Never mind. Enjoy the view!
- Quietly observe.