From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Waahooo! Bandits are gone! Skritt tunnels are now open to friends.
- We move through tunnels around the Silverwastes. Much faster than walking! Now that bandits are gone, you and your peoples may use our tunnels.
- Did you know? Charr keep devourer pets.
- Did you know? Cows aren't good fliers.
- Did you know? Marmox stamp out fires.
- Did you know? Planty people fall from trees.
- Did you know? Skritt once sailed the seas.
- I tell lies, kinda a lot. Can't help it. It's a problem.
- Although Rikker claims to tell lies a lot, all of his idle chatter statements are actually true.
- Charr training devourers can be found in several places across Ascalon.
- Cows do not fly, but Mad Mardine and his infamous Cattlepult found in Diessa Plateau has sent many cows flying, resulting in each cow's death.
- There is a Hero Challenge in Blazeridge Steppes near Lunk Kraal that is started by lighting a fire, which attracts a marmox that quickly puts the fire out.
- Sylvari are planty people who do fall from the Pale Tree's pods birthing when they are born into the world.
- A ship of seafaring skritt is docked in Ember Bay.
- Rikker's quote about Marmox stamping out fires is a reference to Andrew Steyn's statement about rhinoceros stamping out fires in the movie The Gods Must Be Crazy.
- Rikker is nearly the size of a Human, and even taller were he to stand like one, making Rikker the tallest skritt yet!