I've been playing Guild Wars 2 since launch and the original Guild Wars since 2005. I primarily play PvE though I dabble a bit in PvP and WvW sometimes. Major hoarder. Proud to main ranger since 2005. Some of my affiliations include:
- Officer of Vintage Gaming [VG] on Jade Quarry.
- Commander in Attuned [Att]. We regularly complete Triple Trouble Wurm and do world boss speed clears.
- Participant and theorycrafter in Project Probalt. We decapped Cobalt with 14 players, Crimson with 14 players, and Amber with 25 players. We phased Tequatl in 47 seconds with 15 players, and we collaborated with Attuned to tie the then-world record kill time with 47 players.
- Former organizer and webmaster of the Jade Quarry Tequatl Alliance.
Find me on:
My in-game wishlist:
Mini LlamaI've won the game.
Projects I'm working on
- Improving articles for GMs and Misconduct Reporting
- Improving articles for Ready Up and Points of Interest (show)
- Improve articles on ArenaNet employees. (notes)
- Write a main megaserver article, detailing joining, closure, and cap mechanics
- Simulating boon spread and parties
- Improve article on Party
- Day-night cycle research, wrote Day and night article (Reddit post)
- Documented measurements of PvP reward track progress, resulting in a dev post debunking the widely held belief that rank points were used to progress tracks. Subsequently fixed up the Reward Track article.
- Cryptobotanist schedule (Reddit post, old Reddit post)
Other things I've made, written, or compiled
- Some math on collecting Fractal weapons (drop rates outdated now)
- Comments on "Probability, statistic significance, and recognizing when something is wrong"
- Infographic explaining the changes to "Infused" rings and backpieces in the Fractured update
- * List of Heart of Thorns references
- * Price of shared inventory slots infographic