From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Crafting material conversion
- Upgrading common or fine materials from tier 5 to tier 6 has a lower yield than all other tiers.
- Silver cannot be created from Copper.
- Gold cannot be created from Iron.
- Platinum can be created from both Iron and Gold, with Gold being considered a higher tier metal for the promotion formula.
Materials used for creating legendary weapons:
*Note: Using the recipe for Mystic Clover results in one of the following drops (multiply by 10 for the 10-clover recipe):
- 1 Mystic Clover
- 1-21 random refined tier 6 crafting materials: Orichalcum Ingot, Ancient Wood Plank, Bolt of Gossamer, Cured Hardened Leather Square
- 2-4 tier 6 fine crafting materials
- 2 Mystic Crystal
- 2 Obsidian Shard
- 1 Pile of Putrid Essence
- 1 Lodestone
- 2 Glob of Ectoplasm
- 5 Mystic Coins
- 1 Hidden Treasure