User:Dr ishmael/Feature pack/Account Vault
The account vault is an account-wide storage for items, and can be used to exchange them between characters on the same account. It is accessed by speaking to a banker or by visiting any crafting station.
Collections holds up to 250 of each item. This capacity can increased by purchasing up to 5 Collection Expanders, for a maximum of 1,500 items per stack. It contains space for:
- Common Crafting Materials (62 types)
- Fine Crafting Materials (50 types)
- Rare Crafting Materials (51 types)
- Ascended Materials (19 types)
- Gemstones and Jewels (45 types)
- Cooking Materials (102 types)
- Festive Materials (15 types)
- Miniatures Set I (55 types)
- Miniatures Set II (46 types)
- Miniatures (Special)
Deposit from inventory
Everything in the collections can be deposited directly from your character's inventory, regardless of where you are in the world. There are two methods for doing this.
- Right-click an individual item and select Deposit Collectible from the context menu to deposit only that item.
- Click the gear icon in the top right and select Deposit All Collectibles from the drop down menu to deposit all collectibles in your inventory. There are two exceptions to this "deposit all" option:
Crafting from the bank
Crafting first draws materials from your inventory, then your bank, then from collections last.
- Items do not stack automatically when depositing to the top tab or withdrawing, this must be done manually.
- Additional storage may be accessed without using Gems by creating a Personal Guild & Bank Vault.