From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Rata Sum
- Super Adventure Box
- World 1 House
- Sunny Glade (Tribulation Mode only)
- In the open area after the flower corridor after Checkpoint #3
- Dark Woods (Tribulation Mode only)
- In the dark area just before Checkpoint #1
- Kingdom of Fungus (Tribulation Mode only)
- In the canopy just before Checkpoint #3
- World 2 House
- Rapids (Tribulation Mode only)
- Outside the shop just before Checkpoint #8
- Pain Cliffs (Tribulation Mode only)
- In the puzzle block pagoda that unlocks access to Checkpoint #6
- Storm Top (Tribulation Mode only)
- In the slippery gauntlet just before Checkpoint #3
- Guarding Checkpoint #4
- Super Adventure Box
- Barrage - Performs a Throat slash gesture, then fires a barrage of lightning bolts that inflicts damage and knockback. Fires a final lightning bolt shortly after the barrage that inflicts damage and knockback.
- Blast - Taunts the player, then slams its hands down to create an Area of Effect lightning explosion that inflicts damage.
- Bolt - Fires a single lightning bolt that inflicts damage and knockback.
- In the zone selection houses
- If you want the ultimate challenge and enjoy painful frustration, you can play Super Adventure Box in Tribulation Mode. Is that your sort of thing?
Yes, I'm really into that. Don't judge me.
- Tribulation Mode
- Vote for the zone you wish to play in and your party will be teleported there. Warning — Party members will not be able to join or rejoin their group once the zone has been entered.
- Zone 1.
- Zone 2. (Only if you have completed Zone 1 in Tribulation Mode)
- Zone 3. (Only if you have completed Zone 2 in Tribulation Mode)
- We need more time to decide.
- No, that doesn't sound appealing at all.
- In the Hub
- This Angry Cloud is training. With better equipment, it would be ready for Tribulation Mode.
- (if you have the Majestic Crown)
GIVE it the CROWN to increase its authority.
- The Angry Cloud gives you a SECRET KEY in return for the upgrade!
- I could not wear the crown. This is a good trade.
- Tribulation Mode is difficult.
- In the Hub, after giving it the Majestic Crown
- This Angry Cloud is training.
- Practice makes perfect!
- The nearby presence of a Tribulation Cloud can be recognized by the background music, which will shift into a heavy metal version of itself.