From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Skills (Ranged Toy Soldier)
- Shoot - Basic Ranged attack.
- Rapid Fire - Quickly shoot 5 shots at target foe.
- Knocks an enemy back with your rifle. Rifle Bash -
- Toy Captain). Aimed Shot - Aim at target foe, then fire at the same time as all other Toy Soldiers (Can only be used when commanded by a
- Skills (Melee Toy Soldier)
- Slash - Basic melee attack.
- Chain. Bleed your foe with a slash. Sever Artery -
- Lunge at your foe and strike them with your sword. Savage Leap -
- stun them. Shield Bash - Bash your foe with your shield and
- Soldiers! Rally!
- A soldier fears nothing!
- A soldier does not fear defeat.
- Legionnaire's word is final.
- Respect your comrades-in-arms.
- Three e's of battle: endurance, efficiency, elegance.
- Historically they could spawn when interacting with Mysterious Presents.
- One can be summoned by using the Summon Toy skill.
- Toy Soldiers were first introduced with the December 14th, 2012 update, as part of the Wintersday: The Wondrous Workshop of Toymaker Tixx release.
- They wield Pop Guns.