Not affecting all conditions?
I just upgraded my Short bow with a Superior Sigil of Malice. Some of the listed condition durations of the Short bow's weapon skills have increased, while others have not:
Crossfire Bleeding 4s --> 4s
Poison Volley Poison 2 1/2 s --> 2 3/4s
Crippling Shot Bleeding 7 3/4s --> 8 1/4s
Crippling Shot Crippled 4s --> 4s
I should mention I get +20% condition duration from Marksmanship and +10% from Superior Rune of the Traveler. Is this sigil bugged? --Amplifiction (talk) 11:06, 12 October 2013 (UTC)
- Do the math. You've got a total of +36% Condition Duration from your three sources, +30% without the sigil. The base duration of both Crossfire's Bleeding and Crippling Shot's Crippled is 3s.
- Without sigil: 3 * 1.3 = 3.9 =~ 4s
- With sigil: 3 * 1.36 = 4.08 =~ 4s
- No bug. —Dr Ishmael 15:26, 12 October 2013 (UTC)
- Ok, thanks. I picked up somewhere that the game always rounds displayed values up, but I guess I was wrong. Am I right in assuming the displayed value does not affect the actual value? --Amplifiction (talk) 09:46, 15 October 2013 (UTC)
Does this stack with other condition duration sigils, such as Sigil of Agony? 220.127.116.11 12:12, 3 June 2017 (UTC)
- I don't see why it wouldn't, since one improves the overall condition duration, whereas the other improves the duration of a single condition. —Ventriloquist 13:45, 3 June 2017 (UTC)