- 1 Feedback 2017/04/01
- 2 The "Previous" link in the featured article box
- 3 Update for Flashpoint
- 4 Automated tournaments
- 5 Love the new color scheme!
- 6 On skill/trait icons and the leaks
- 7 New background needed?
- 8 Proposal for new header
- 9 Halloween 2017
- 10 Love the Wintersday background on the main page!
- 11 Problems with random images on the Wiki?
I noticed that the "Previous" link in the featured article box links to Living World Season 3 Episode 3 instead of 4. Is it because Episode 4 was not a previously featured article or another reason? I'm just curious :)
Update for Flashpoint
Page needs a nice little update for flashpoint <3. -Darqam 14:25, 4 May 2017 (UTC)
- Honestly lol, how long have you been here? The talk page to ask on is Template:Main Page/featured, and you can edit that page yourself too! -Chieftain Alex 17:40, 4 May 2017 (UTC)
- Hey now, Darq-bot knows, but probably didn't know how to word it. I emphathize. —Ventriloquist 18:22, 4 May 2017 (UTC)
- True, I've added it to the page, thanks for the feedback! —Ventriloquist 16:08, 8 July 2017 (UTC)
Love the new color scheme!
My philosophy is that anything with purple is good, and the wiki masthead looks really great! --Gaile 21:41, 31 July 2017 (UTC)
- Purple is the new green (is the new red)..don't you know! =P Looks nice, guys. Inculpatus cedo (talk)
- Thanks Gaile! -Chieftain Alex 17:07, 3 August 2017 (UTC)
On skill/trait icons and the leaks
- ← moved to Guild Wars 2 Wiki:Community portal
New background needed?
I love that you changed the top banner, it looks sleek! The Rytlock/Caithe background now creates a color disconnect between the purple and green tones. Would you like to update this piece with something more desert-like? If so, I can talk to our designer to see what can be done.
- Alex did an awesome job with the banner. Oh, and I like your suggestion (not sure what the others think) — could we also get some logo renders and assets like the ones you uploaded when HoT launched, please? That'd be splendid. talk 15:35, 2 August 2017 (UTC)
- Yeah, the banner looks awesome, though I'm tempted to tweak the saturation a bit so the red tones sparkle like they do on the logo. And thank you for seeking some assets for us; I'd been wondering when we were going to stumble across some appropriate images to use for the background, so this will be really helpful! --Idris (talk) 15:44, 2 August 2017 (UTC)
- Agreed, thank you, Stéphane! talk 17:50, 2 August 2017 (UTC)
- Somehow I missed this yesterday Stephane, any files that you can provide would be appreciated. (Especially a large rectangle of path of fire colour). -Chieftain Alex 17:07, 3 August 2017 (UTC)
- I started uploading a few things for you, let me know what you think and if you have further requests!
- * File:PoF_Bottom_Graphics.png
- * File:Texture_crystal_s2.jpg
- * File:PoF_texture_crystal2_s.jpg
- * File:PoF_texture_fire_s2.jpg
- * File:PoF_texture_fire2_s2.jpg
- * File:PoF_texture_sand_s2.jpg
- * File:PoF_texture_sand2_s2.jpg
- Let me know if that's helpful and if you need other assets! (I'm going to take a break now then may come back to upload more) --Stephane Lo Presti talk 19:15, 3 August 2017 (UTC)
- Those look really nice! I especially like the custom footer. The textures, though perfect for making our new banner, aren't quite what I had in mind for background images. If possible, I'd like to see something similar to the images we already have: pictures made out of splatters of colour on top of white. Thank you again for your help! --Idris (talk) 01:49, 4 August 2017 (UTC)
Proposal for new header
As lovely as Alex's new header is, the colours don't quite match the PoF logo. I've uploaded an edited version with brighter colours: File:User Idris header proposal 1.png. It doesn't hold a candle to ANet, so if anyone with better skills/editing software wants to take another hack at it, please do so. What do you think? --Idris (talk) 16:35, 3 August 2017 (UTC)
- I'm going to look for a colour texture that i can cut the header out of without adjusting hue/saturation. You're bang on with the colour though. -Chieftain Alex 17:07, 3 August 2017 (UTC)
- That was my first thought too, but I couldn't find an appropriate texture. (The site keeps crashing when I try to visit it today, lol.) Good luck! --Idris (talk) 17:08, 3 August 2017 (UTC)
Love the Wintersday background on the main page!
- Seconded! The little bottom border is incredibly detailed for a silhouette tableau. Love it!--Rain Spell (talk) 06:27, 21 December 2017 (UTC)
Problems with random images on the Wiki?
Moved for better visibility. G R E E N E R 22:37, 8 January 2018 (UTC)