Talk:Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons
Really, really, really minor point but would it not read better to say 'slated to be released', rather than 'stated to be released'? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) at 00:32, 29 November 2020 (UTC).
The "Aetherblades and a dragon, "Echo in the Mists"" should be "Aetherblades and a dragon, "An echo in the Mists"" The an is in the image url, but clearer in the thumbnail url https://d3b4yo2b5lbfy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/8420ct_an_echo_in_the_Mists.jpg --22.214.171.124 06:51, 19 December 2020 (UTC)
- Thank you for noticing, that was my mistake (I somehow didn't notice the "an"). User:Sunlion fixed it. ~Sime 14:14, 19 December 2020 (UTC)
When this is officially launches I think there should be a section for minimum and recommended system specs. The recommendations changed with PoF. https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/201862958-Minimum-System-Requirements --Life Infusion «T» 19:26, 3 January 2021 (UTC)
- We have the requirements on some pages already, like Frequently Asked Questions#System Requirements, Running the game and Guild Wars 2, but I agree having them included on the specific expac page as well is not a bad idea. ~Sime 19:31, 3 January 2021 (UTC)
- I kind of want a user page for "optimizing GW2 for framerate (FPS)" because some people think turning up model limit is a good idea because they have a new RTX GPU , despite this being CPU-bound to the utmost extent. Shadows, reflections, and model limit are the biggest hits to CPU.--Life Infusion «T» 19:35, 3 January 2021 (UTC)
I know the areas for Cantha are listed as Shing Jea and Echovald Forest, but should we also add that The Jade Sea and Kaineng City will also be included? Both were featured in the teaser trailer and the former appears to have concept art as seen on the page.
- Concept art =/= being included in the expac, and although there is a big chance that Kaineng City will be included, it wasn't named in the teaser. Only the two locations were 100% confirmed. ~Sime 16:51, 5 January 2021 (UTC)
I am pretty sure that the Echovald Forest is meant to be explorable by players other than West and Medina, too. :P 126.96.36.199 04:35, 21 July 2021 (UTC)
- "Fixed". ~Sime 13:32, 21 July 2021 (UTC)
Missing Willbender artwork
Only the first, non polished one currently, there is a second, with an aura behind it: https://twitter.com/GuildWars2/status/1426936824744742912/photo/1 —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) at 08:10, 28 August 2021 (UTC).
- We have File:Willbender concept art.jpg already in the gallery? Not sure what you're looking for as that's been there since the 12th Dak393 (talk) 08:17, 28 August 2021 (UTC)
- Took me a second to realize what you meant. I'll be fixing that right now, thanks! - Doodleplex 01:02, 11 September 2021 (UTC)