Talk:Dragon Response Mission
These missions are in api just called "Zone name (Public)". With Strikes it was easy because all strikes but FS had the (Weekly) Strike Mission in front of their names (+ we omitted the Public/Squad parts because the difference is just how you join), so I suspect based on one talk page the DRM naming is being based off of the strikes. I am not against them having DRM in some way in their name, but probably it would be better to have for example Metrica Province (DRM) (though after all the current naming is not bad as well as Inc hinted, we can always solve it with more redirects)? Should be probably decided before more people start fighting about the naming. ~Sime 19:40, 18 November 2020 (UTC)
- I don't mind if we mimic the strike pages (i.e. DRM: X) to have some kind of consistency across the wiki, but yes, we should have "lazy" redirects without colons and/or parentheses. talk 20:09, 18 November 2020 (UTC)
Since the 2nd chapter (Power) DRMs are now categorized whether you're facing Primodus or Jormag minions, and this distinction is made in-game at the selection menu. It would be nice to label them here as well. Myriada (talk) 11:29, 26 January 2021 (UTC)
- They are sorted in the nav by the time of release. But we could have some kind of sorting at the DRMs page. Depending on the champion. We could also add the effects you will get from orbs and finishing the specific DRMs. Sure .. --DiegoDeLaHouska (talk) 11:44, 26 January 2021 (UTC)
- I agree we could categoreize them based on the ED and the mastery effect you get to use in the DRM. ~Sime 14:33, 26 January 2021 (UTC)
- Well noone who did those DRMs wrote the rewards down. If you have time, you can do them over and over again to get this information. --DiegoDeLaHouska (talk) 11:44, 26 January 2021 (UTC)
- I have the rewards (bronze, gold, event) documented but haven't put them on wiki yet. If no one else does it I will do it later today. ~Sime 14:28, 26 January 2021 (UTC)
Based on new (and currently unreachable) Mastery Point sites:
- As well as these we already know of.
- Dont worry. Wiki team knows about them for a long time now.
- --DiegoDeLaHouska (talk) 04:44, 24 February 2021 (UTC)
So I went over all the missions to look what still needs to be done. We still need to add all the skills/loot from bosses. There are also Walkthrough missing for the new DRMs and some "objects" and "bundles" still missing. Namely Dragon Spears in Thunderhead Peaks and diferent Weapons in Lake Doric. Those weapons are Seraph and Improvised. Those improvised have diferent models as well. Vanguard Blacksmith Rob makes Seraph Weapons for you to deliver to others. And that is all I found so far what needs to be added still. Sadly I will be busy 2 days so feel free to add it. If not well then I might take a look at it myself after those 2 days. --DiegoDeLaHouska (talk) 18:42, 28 February 2021 (UTC)