From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Escort troops to the Mordrem spitfire (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the Mordrem Spitfire (80) [Group Event]
- Bear's blood, it is hellish here!
Are you OK?
- Just the heat. And the humidity. And the bugs. And the Mordrem.
That last one we're working on.
- Agreed. I'd just like us to be killing them faster.
We all do our part, Tactician, and that will happen.
- Thank you, Commander. You're all right.
- Then I'll get back to it.
- We can bellyache, or we can fight. Carry on.
- (During Calm angry beetles down by stomping nodules inside the chak nest and/or Protect Skeln Razorfist while he builds thumpers)
- They do their job.
And what's their job?
- We're using them as sentinels around the camp.
Could they be useful against Mordremoth's spitfires?
- As decoys, maybe. They wouldn't last five minutes.
- They're held together with spit and prayer. Better we use them here.
- Sounds good. Let's talk of other matters.
- I see, thanks for the update.
- I believe you. Carry on.
- Sounds reasonable. Take care.
- Good enough. Catch you later.
- (During and after Escort troops to the Southern Barbed Gate)
How do I find the action?
- We've been good at pushing back the Mordrem, but there are more up the main trail here.
How will I know I've caught up with the front?
- Look for a lot of Pact soldiers and a lot more Mordrem.
So, what is your role in all this?
- I'm just holding the camp and acting as a rearguard.
- Sounds about right. Let me ask you something else.
- See you after the battle, then!
- Good to know, thanks.
- Thanks. Carry on, Tactician!
- Mordremoth! And it's going to get hotter for
- I'm just glad to have survived the crash.