From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Sonu is first found on the outer west section of Yatendi Village, as a Distraught Awakened. When you have found Notes to Myself behind the waterfall at Rilohn Falls and brought it to him in the village, he will move to Sun's Refuge.
- Before starting Memorabilia
- Commander, thank you, This place does feel safer than outside. I had something I wanted to ask you...
- The journal you gave me had a slip of paper in the back. All it contains as a bunch of random riddles I didn't write. It has to mean something.
What can I do to help?
- I can't brave the desert alone. If it isn't too much to ask, could you track down the places in the note and tell me what you find? I'll give you the list if riddles.
- Understood. I'll be back!
- I can't right now, sorry.
- I'm sorry to hear that.
- Maybe later.
- During Memorabilia
- Things are starting to come back to me. Please, solve those riddles. They could hold so much of my past.
- Understood. I'll be back!
- After completing Memorabilia
- Thank you again for...everything. It's been so long since I truly lived. Now that I remember, I can feel. I can grieve. And I can move on, knowing what once was. I owe you so much, Commander.
There was a red toy boat floating in the water.
- A boat... My father was a fisherman. As a child, he gave me a toy boat, since I wasn't allowed to travel with him. I played with that boat every day.
- Your father sounds kind.
A picture frame was propped against a wall in an old house.
- My parents loved having paintings of our family up on the wall when I was growing up. I can see the golden frame of my favorite one like it was yesterday
- That sounds beautiful.
I found a lute. Didn't your original note say you played the lute?
- I built a career as a musician in the fortress and nearby areas. I always wanted to perform in Amnoon, but I never made it. I'm...glad that lute is still around.
- Who says Awakened can't be musicians?
I found a patch of desert flowers near an orange tree.
- My wife... That's where I proposed to her. That was our spot: serene, next to the river, with a view of the fortress in the distance. Shae... I miss you.
- I'm sorry.
- Yatendi Village.
There was a bright fruit tree on a hill in
- My favorite! I had never tried it until my wife surprised me with one. She said I'd like it...and she was right. I'd never tasted something so flavorful. They always reminded me of her.
- I hope they bring you joy.
- Argon Garrison. A broken flamberge was stuck in the ground in the
I found a 90-year-old gravestone. It said "Son of Sonu."
- My son. My family. They're all gone... I have to start over, but who will accept an Awakened like me?
- You're welcome to stay here.
- You owe me nothing. I hope you're able to find peace.