From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- I tell you, the generosity of the Seraph is heartening. I'd thought I could hold out against the centaurs... Here, at least, I feel somewhat safe.
- (if in the Order of Whispers)
- They do have a knack for supporting the unsupported.
- We're all called upon to save the unsavory. Saw through my disguise, eh? Between the agent at Seraph's Landing and I, we've got a good view of Seraph activity. It's a good indicator as to how the fight's going.
Heard anything that might be of use to me?
- It depends. Do you like a challenge? If so, I hear there's a treasure somewhere around nearby, though it'll take some acrobatics to get to.
Where is it?
- I don't know exactly, but I heard a local boy found its location and went to retrieve it. I don't know if he ever returned but I bet his family could tell you about it. You can find them around Bridgewatch Camp.
- Good to know.
- Sounds like you got things covered.
- Don't get too comfortable. This place has its dangers, too.