From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- The other Durmand Priory scholars said that we have to remember that the Risen down there aren't the people they once were. But it's not easy.
How did you get assigned to this post?
- Actually, I volunteered. My mother was a Durmand Priory scholar who did a lot of geneology work, concentrating on the Orrians. She found out we had ancestors here at the time of the Cataclysm.
- The magic that the King's advisor, Vizier Khillbron, used to defeat the invading charr forces. The same magic that caused Orr to sink into the Bay of Sirens. Or the Sorrow's Bay, as it was renamed.
- So why did you request this post? (same as "That's why you're here?" below)
- Hopefully we can reverse the horror of that day.
That's why you're here?
- According to the records that survived, my ancestors were farmers on Orr. Right here on Rahyan Bayt. It was a cooperative farm, with several families working the land.
So some of the Risen down there might be your family.
- The official Priory position is that there are no people down there, just dragon minions infesting their remains. But I'm finding it hard not to see people...farmers...family, in that valley.
And what if they attack you?
- Then I'd know they were dragon minions, because family wouldn't attack family. And I'd destroy those Risen creatures without blinking.
- Comforting to know. I guess.
- The scholars are right. Don't let the dragons blind you to that.
- Keep your mind on your mission.