From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Metamystic Study Guide||Accessory||Fine||3||70|
|Progeny Gloves||Light gloves||Fine||3||56|
|Progeny Leather Gloves||Medium gloves||Fine||3||56|
|Progeny Gauntlets||Heavy gloves||Fine||3||56|
- progeny are eager to learn, but without proper supervision, their excitement can lead to dangerous results. Would you care to assist me? I'm in need of good assistants. Young ones are so demanding! The
What would you need me to do?
- guest teaching apparatuses stationed around here. Use them to perform demonstrations for the progeny and allow them to experiment on their own. Just keep them safe from any results of their experimentation. There are
Simple enough. What else?
- Some progeny may have questions for more knowledgeable geniuses like you and me. Try to help these impressionable progeny in any way you can.
- Conversely, there are some progeny who have chosen to ignore their studies and loaf around. Their unruly behavior must not be
Understood. Is that all you need from me?
- Inquest recruiters. Progeny are more susceptible to their deception. Chase them off through intimidation, or physical force if necessary. But we mustn't allow them contact with the progeny. Be vigilant for
- Got it. I'll get to work.
- Youngsters will be youngsters. I'll try to prevent it.
- All right.
- Got it.
- Maybe some other time.
- <Character name>, I regret never having had you as my pupil. The progeny all look up to you, although they may be reluctant to admit it. I'll award you five gold stars for your excellence.
- Have anything for me?
- Thanks Professor.