- This article is about the smaller bubbles. For the larger variant, see Poison Bubble (large).
Poison Bubbles are elemental-like Mordrem that appear under Blue Oasis and Red Rock Bastion during The Breach meta event. There are two versions of this creature seen in The Silverwastes; one is a large bubble that attempts to move to its allies, and the other is a small bubble that wanders around randomly.
- The Silverwastes (only during events)
- Heals Allies When Popped1
- Poison Pop - When the bubble is destroyed, it causes a point-blank area of effect attack that damages players and inflicts Poisoned for 5 seconds. 100 range.
- Stolen skills
- 1When killed, heals allies in a point-blank area of effect for a small amount. 100 radius
- This creature does not drop loot.
- They don't actually heal allies during the Champion Mordrem Thrasher Platinum encounter, instead the boss will temporarily become Determined and teleport to a different room if two bubbles are popped within 200 range of it. [verification requested]