Poison Bubble (large)
- This article is about the larger bubbles. For the smaller variant, see Poison Bubble.
Poison Bubbles are elemental-like Mordrem that appear under Red Rock Bastion during The Breach meta event. There are two versions of this creature seen in The Silverwastes; one is a large bubble that attempts to move to its allies, and the other is a small bubble that wanders around randomly.
- Defeat Mordremoth's champion (80) [Group Event]
- Heals Allies When Popped
- Poison Pop - When the bubble is destroyed, it causes a point-blank area of effect that heals allies while damaging players and inflicting 5 seconds of Poisoned. 200 range.
- Stolen skills
- Bubbles automatically pop if they're within 200 range of the Champion Mordrem Husk Copper and respawn 8 seconds after they die.
- If they're within range, each one will restore roughly 2% of the boss' maximum health when popped.
- Bubbles will pop in attempt to damage a player if they are able to aggro it and remain close.