Plaque (The Viewing Hill)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This time-worn plaque remembers the tragedy of Ascalon. It bears an inscription detailing the hill's historic significance.
- Here atop Viewing Hill, the hero Frye Fireburn of the Flame Legion, along with his warband, were forced to witness the doom of charr and humans alike in the sorcerous destruction of Ascalon City.
- Though Fireburn had warned his brethren of King Adelbern's trap, they disregarded his pleas and stormed the city, leaving Fireburn and his warband bound upon Viewing Hill.
- When Adelbern's magic devastated the city, Fireburn and his warband were the only survivors. They spread news of the tragedy and live on in legend.
- (If Nevermore IV: The Raven Spirit is active and a Red Iris Flower is in your inventory)
- Bring the Red Iris Flower to Rest) Place the Red Iris Flower at the base of the plaque in remembrance. (Rewards