From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Interactive map (Depths)
- If not under the effects of Chop Chop
- What do you want? I'm on duty. I don't have time to entertain tourists.
Perhaps an esteemed Peacemaker such as yourself could spare a moment?
- Not my type, sorry. Now get outta here—on the double.
- Yes, ma'am.
Tourist commerce is vital to our city's economy.
- Fine, I'll spare you a moment—a moment to shoo you away! Shove off! Chop chop!
- I see there's no getting through to you.
How rude! Maybe I should magic some manners into you.
- Try it, and you'll find yourself in one of these cells. Now, get out of here before I throw you in just for spite. Chop chop!
- I'm going. I'm going.
- Well, I never!
- If already under the effects of Chop Chop
- Back already? That was quick.
Just couldn't stay away. I need to know more about this place.
- It's a jail. Citizens end up here if they're disruptive or insist on distracting Peacemakers from their jobs. Get my drift?
- Got it.
- Just passing through.