Owain is a sylvari found in Owain's Refuge, is the sole survivor of the initial Consortium expedition to Southsun Cove, and has holed herself up on the island. The isolation has not been kind to her and she has lost her grip on reality, even creating dummies that she believes are her living shipmates.
|Karka Egg Omelet||Food||Basic||75||119|
- During the event
- Want an omelet? You'd better get cracking! Those swarming critters or their nests, that is, not the eggs. I'll handle those.
- Unhatched Swarm Egg in inventory)
I have eggs for you. (If character has
- Wonderful. Keep 'em coming. The more eggs I have, the more omelets I can whip up.
Where do I find these eggs?
- Just smack apart their nests and grab some, or kill the swarming critters themselves—some carry their eggs.
- Okay. I'm on it.
- I'm not hungry just now, but good luck.
- After the event
- Come for one of my piping-hot omelets, or are you after my recipe? Oh no, you don't! It's a secret. (giggle)
- Sure, I'd like to try one of your omelets.
What's with all these dummies?
- I-I don't know what you mean. I'm surrounded by my friends here...
- Okay then... Could I just try one of your omelets?
Friends? You mean the settlers?
- No, silly, my friends from our expedition. There was a prospector, a cartographer, the cap-captain... (choke) I don't want to talk about this anymore.
- Uh...is it too late to get one of those omelets?
- Sorry. I won't press the subject.
What's in those omelets, exactly?
- I discovered all these eggs, just around here in nests. That's how I survived out here alone. So many d-delicious omelets...
- Maybe I should try an omelet for myself.
- But you don't look alone, what about all those settlers? (Same as "Friends? You mean the settlers?")
- Good for you.
- Listen, I need to be going now.
- (With The Dreamer III: The Lover active)
Do you have any plans for the future?
- I'd like to start a business exporting the eggs. I think I could make a fortune selling omelets in Lion's Arch. (Adds Owain's Dreams for Southsun Cove to your collection.)
- Best of luck.
- I don't have time for brunch just now.
- What can I do for you?
- Well met.
- At your service.
- Hello there.