From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Many of our fellow Pact members have fallen in battle to keep Follower's Bridge clear. Some of them have become undead themselves. It is our duty here to hold them back.
Is it more important to fight former Pact over other undead?
- Some fear they might have knowledge and equipment they could take to Zhaitan if given the time and opportunity. But there may be other reasons we've been assigned this duty.
- Some find it disquieting to see the shells of loved ones turned into mindless tools for Zhaitan, and the thought of them wandering the world as corrupted monsters is painful. So we try to cut them off here.
I have another question about this place.
- It is a small but necessary post we hold here. What would you like to know? (returns to the initial questions)
- That is truly a sad tale.
- quaggan and largos here. Is that usual?
- Largos and quaggan have been driven from their deep ocean homes to more shallow waters. A number of them have ended up here. Orr has changed them.
How do you mean?
- Largos are used to fighting alone. Some, however, have chosen to stay and help refugees or else fight alongside the Pact. Quaggans are normally docile, but many of them have joined the fight as well.
- I have another question about this place.
- I need to be getting back to the fight myself.
- What is the importance of Follower's Bridge?