From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Help the Pact reach the Altar of Betrayal before their morale is depleted (75) [Group Event]
- Seize the Altar of Betrayal before Pact morale can be broken (75) [Group Event]
- Defeat the Risen Priest of Balthazar before it can summon a horde of Risen (75) [Group Event]
- Before Help the Pact reach the Altar of Betrayal before their morale is depleted
- Pact troops are rallying here in advance of the assault on the Altar of Betrayal.
Why are you assaulting the Altar of Betrayal?
- Zhaitan's power reaches from that temple to rouse Balthazar statues across Orr into attacking our forces.
Let's go shut that temple down.
- There are still preparations to be made before our assault, but I hope you stay to be part of it.
- Sounds important.
- I see.
- During Help the Pact reach the Altar of Betrayal before their morale is depleted
- The Risen are an omnipresent threat on this shore. Keep your wits about you.
- Got it.
- During Seize the Altar of Betrayal before Pact morale can be broken
- It's time to storm the Altar of Betrayal. What are you waiting for?
- On it.
- During Defeat the Risen Priest of Balthazar before it can summon a horde of Risen
- That Risen high priest is the locus of evil energies in the temple. Destroy it!
- On it.
- If the Pact holds control of the Temple of Balthazar
- We've taken the Altar of Betrayal and weakened Zhaitan's influence on the end of the peninsula.
How did capturing this temple weaken Zhaitan's power?
- Our assault disrupted the dragon's control of Balthazar statues that were attacking our troops across Orr.
That's great. We should advance further into Orr!
- Some of us need to stay to hold the temple, but you should continue on and meet up with our troops in Malchor's Leap.
- Thanks, and good luck.
- I see. Good work.
- Well done!