From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Good evening! Out for a little night hunting, I see. Good night for it.
What's your role in this place?
- I'm a Lionguard. I seek danger, fortune, and the chance to bring honor to my name. I'm lucky my post has the opportunity for all three as I keep this place safe from harm.
What are the dangers around here?
- Danger comes in many shapes and sizes here. We have twisted creatures of Orr as well as natural beasts roaming freely, like those mighty oakhearts. And then there are the centaurs.
Orrian creatures? So there's undead here?
- The undead lurk in the swamp to the south. They're nasty, numerous, and tough. I've heard a huge one walks among them. I've yet to catch it myself, but I hear it's death for lone hunters.
- Sounds exciting, but I'd like to hear about something else.
- I'm off. Thanks for the tip.
Ah, hunting beasts sounds like fun.
- Then there's plenty of game for you around here. I'm sure you've seen them on your way through. Any in particular you're interested in?
I'm looking to crush some
- Spiders, huh? You can find those over in the mines. That grump Wraun might even thank you if you clear them out. They give his workers acres of agony.
- Any other natural creatures around?
- What else is there to see and kill?
- That's good for now. Thanks.
- wolves on the way here.
I heard some
- Oh, we got wolves. If you roam any direction away from the swamp, you can't miss them. They're as thick as flies out here. If you see one, others usually lurking around, so watch your back.
- Any other natural critters?
- Thanks, what else can you tell me about?
- That's all I need to know. Take care.
I was interested in aquatic prey.
- Can't say I know much about that, sport. The swamp's too shallow to support anything worth fighting, but if you keep following the main road west, you'll hit the river.
- Any other natural beasts around?
- Nice, but I'm interested in something else.
- Perfect. Take care.
- Tell me about the other dangers again.
- I think I've heard enough, thanks.
Oakhearts sound like a good challenge.
- We got a healthy population of them outside the fort. Fair warning, be ready for the fight of your life if you decide to take one on. They may look tranquil but they'll flatten you in a hurry.
- Tell me about the other dangers.
- Don't worry about me. I'll be fine.
Tell me more about the centaurs.
- Lion's Arch forbid us from hunting centaurs because we'd get entangled in that bloodshed. That said, there's plenty of them to hunt up north. They're constantly raiding the settlements up there.
- What other hunts are there?
- Thank you for the information.
- That's all I needed to know. Thanks.
- I'm happy for your fortune.
- Hunting does sound good. What's out there? (same as "What are the dangers around here?")
- Good evening to you as well.
- Alternate start (day time only)
- Hello. Welcome to First Haven. May the sun light your way and may your aim strike true.
- What do you do here?
- Glory sounds good to me. Tell me more.
- The same to you, friend.