From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Only while Kinar Fort is under Sentinel control.
|Shiny Stolen Gear||Consumable||Basic||88|
- Every day's a party when you're a booger flick away from the Brand. It has monsters as thick as fleas on a skritt. It's beautiful.
You sound like you like the Brand.
- Flames, no. I don't like the Brand itself. I like the monsters. It happened, now we deal with it, and the job's a pleasure. Life's too short not to enjoy what you do.
- I think you've been out here too long.
- Got anything interesting?
- I just remembered I need to back away slowly.
- During Stop the skritt from stealing turret parts
- I love it when the rat-bats come around. They're a welcome change to dry rations.
- I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.
- During Defend Kinar Fort
- I love this job!
- During Reclaim Kinar Fort
- Looking for a fight?
- Don't tempt me. I'd wipe the floor with you, but orders are orders, and I'm supposed to stay put.
You've been ordered to sit here and wait?
- The centurion ordered us to rest and recharge after our last battle. If it weren't for that, I'd be out there smashing branded skulls right now.
- I'm rested. I'll go get the fight started.
- You rest, then. I have things to do.
- That's right!
- Yes! Sign me up.
Can you be more specific?
- We're gearing up to take Kinar Fort back from the Branded. It's gonna be glorious.
- I'm ready to go with you and help.
- What are you waiting for? (Same as "You've been ordered to sit here and wait?")
- Thanks, but I think I'll pass.
- Not at the moment.