From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Before accepting her request
- These children have nothing better to do than chase choya. If only I could give them something to read!
We don't have books?
- Joko's revisionist histories are everywhere, sure. But real children's books, without lies, with adventures—that's what we need. Those are rare.
Where should I look for them?
- You might have to look all over Jahai. Books like that were well hidden during Joko's reign.
- Readathon) I'll take a look around! (unlocks
- Maybe later.
- Good luck with that.
- That's a good idea.
- During the search for books
- How goes the search for books?
Remind me, what kind of book did you want?
- Whatever a child might like to read. Books that open the mind. Books that take you away.
- Got it.
- Well enough. I'll be back.
- After completing the collection
- Have you seen our new shelves? They're just bursting with books! And the children are reading them, thanks to you!
Is that so?
- And their parents are reading too. We've got the beginnings of a library in there!
- You'll be a fantastic librarian.
- It was all you.