From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Warhound Clompers||Heavy boots||Fine||51||315|
|Warhound Boots||Medium boots||Fine||51||315|
|Warhound Treads||Light boots||Fine||51||315|
|Warhound Clompers of the Citadel||Heavy boots||Masterwork||51||630|
|Warhound Boots of the Citadel||Medium boots||Masterwork||51||630|
|Warhound Treads of the Citadel||Light boots||Masterwork||51||630|
|Hound's Warhorn of Force||Warhorn||Masterwork||51||630|
- Separatist slugs! They attack our outposts and ambush our forces, then flee before we can hit back. Those
Any way to tip the scales?
- One...sorta. My warhounds can track them down, but we need infantry to finish them off. Hounds I got, soldiers I don't.
I'm in. What needs to be done?
- Just release the hounds from their kennels and follow them to the enemy. And make sure my hounds don't get hurt!
What kind of danger are we looking for?
- Their priority is the Separatists themselves, but the hounds will lead you to their traps and supplies. Destroy everything you find.
- I'm on it.
Why are you using hounds?
- You're joking, right? Nothing's better at sniffing out a target than a hound's nose. They can track a skritt through a junkyard in the dead of night.
- Sounds impressive. How can I help? (Same as "Just release the hounds..." above)
- I don't need any help tracking.
- Not right now.
- You seem busy.
- You do good work with these hounds. Maybe I should make you an honorary Kennelmaster.
- Do I get any special equipment for this job?
- It sure will.