From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Welcome, welcome! Gaze upon the greatest menagerie of creatures from beyond the Shiverpeaks! Um, we had more, but one of the specimens ate a few of its neighbors...
Now this is a story I have to hear.
- Raven's beak, you really want to know? Fine. I ordered a jungle raptor from an asura who passes through here. He said it'd attract crowds. I put the raptor in with the other animals, and...
I can guess where this is going.
- By the next morning, the cage was covered in bits of fur, scales, and feathers. I found the griffon curled up in a corner. Lost half of its feathers from stress, and now I have to pre-chew its food.
- What other animals do you have? (Same as below)
- I must be going. Good-bye.
What did the asura do?
- That pint-sized liar left out exactly how large it was and what it liked to eat. As you can see, it's not picky.
- You'd better not turn your back on it. Bye.
- I can't listen to this.
What kind of creatures do you have in your collection?
- Ah, well...we have a griffon, a white moa, and a very large and hungry raptor.
- Tell me about the griffon.
A white moa. How exotic.
- This one's a recent acquisition. A moa ranch to the southeast was kind enough to loan me one of their birds until I could replenish my collection...after the incident.
- Let me ask about the other creatures.
- Time for me to move on. Good-bye.
That raptor is huge. That's got to be rare. Where did you get such a creature?
- This wetlands raptor was meant to be the centerpiece of my exhibition. Not many mountain residents have ever seen one, and I paid heavily getting it here from the west. Boy, did I pay.
- Tell me about the other creatures in your collection.
- Interesting, but I have to go.
- No, thank you. I must be going.