Karmic Retribution (Jahai Bluffs)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the item related to the Jahai Bluffs. For other uses, see Karmic Retribution.
Takes effect immediately upon receipt.
Permanently gain bonus karma while killing foes in the Jahai Bluffs. Stacks up to 3 times.
— In-game description
|Trader Hyacinth||Yatendi Village||Jahai Bluffs||5+|
|Trader Hyacinth||Yatendi Village||Jahai Bluffs||10+|
|Good, Better, Nest||A Star to Guide Us||3|
| Collect at least 5 gifts for the nest Taimi is building."I find that old friends will come through in a pinch."—Taimi
||1 Objective completed||0|
|2 Objective completed||1|
|4 Objective completed||1|
|6 Objective completed||1|
- A total of two can be purchased, with the price increasing each subsequent purchase.
- Applies the Karmic Retribution effect, which is applied on the player's account, across all characters.
- Causes killed foes in Jahai Bluffs to drop karma consumables. The consumables will only drop from enemies that drop loot.
- The first stack of this effect causes killed foes in Jahai Bluffs to drop Karmic Retribution (basic).
- The second stack of this effect causes killed foes in Jahai Bluffs to drop Karmic Retribution (fine).
- The third stack of this effect causes killed foes in Jahai Bluffs to drop Karmic Retribution (masterwork).