Joshua Foreman was an environmental artist and art lead at ArenaNet from October 2003 to February 2019. He previously worked at Humongous Entertainment, Synergistic Software, Viagrafix, and Outrage Entertainment on such titles as Descent 3, Red Faction 2, and Alter Echo. Over the last 10 years, Josh served as artist, art lead and level designer.
A significant portion of his work on Guild Wars 2 has been in designing jumping puzzles and holiday content including the Super Adventure Box. He designed the Mad King's Clock Tower and its jumping puzzle.
- Level Artist/Environment Design Specialist
- October 2003 – February 2019
- Team Coordinator
- December 2012 – August 2014
- Foreman Abe and Foreman Joshua are references to him.
- He created the pedestal for the Stone Thumb in Ember Bay.