From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
A destroyed Jade Cannon
- Bloodstone-Infused Shield - Jade Cannon cannot be damaged while shielded. Break to remove shield.
- Power of Bloodstone - The power of the bloodstone intermittently applies boons to the empowered creature and conditions to those who attack it.
- Jade Artillery - Fires bloodstone projectiles extremely long distances. They do damage in a small area around the impact point, and can spawn Volatile Bloodstone Elementals.
- Bloodstone-Infused Shield - Knocks back players who are too close when the shield is reactivated.
- Spectral Agony - Damages and applies confusion, torment, cripple, and slow to the target each second. Use Counter Magic to return conditions to caster.