From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- What's with the face? You look like you've never seen a charr in a homestead before.
I've just never seen a charr herd
- I wrangled marmoxes back in Diessa Plateau. Dolyaks are hairier and smellier but more or less the same.
How did you end up here?
- The Molten Alliance burned down my outpost, killing my warband. I became a gladium and a refugee. The Citadel treated me like scum, so I came here. In Cragstead, I'm respected. I'm equal.
- Southsun Cove?
Why Cragstead over
- I hate sand. Mats up my fur, makes me sweat. Plus, Cragstead brews its own specialty bear
- I see. Good-bye.
- Sounds like everything worked out.
- I suppose so.
- It's no big deal. Bye.